The Ayurvedic traditional art and science of pulse reading is one of the most powerful means of diagnosing the many imbalances of the body-mind, the degree to which those imbalances are doing harm, and ultimately, what treatments are most effective at restoring balance. Join Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar as he presents this ancient diagnostic art form in a way that easy to learn and implement. Learn to feel and “hear” the inner intelligence of the body as it speaks through the subtle qualities of the pulse. Pulse diagnostics also allows the Ayurveda counselor to detect imbalances early before they manifest as disease. Reading the pulse offers insights that can be used to assess where the imbalance is located (dhatu, subdosha, agni, ama, ojas, etc) and what changes the client will need to restore balance.
- How to diagnose clients through pulse reading
- Location, pressure & the methodology of pulse diagnosis
- How to feel the surface & deep level of pulse
- Self Pulse diagnosis to enliven inner intelligence of the physiology
- Detection of the imbalance at an earlier stage
- How to feel Vata ,Pitta & Kapha in the Pulse
- Feeling of balanced, increased & decreased Doshas in the Pulse
- The history and philosophy of pulse diagnosis
- Pulse as described in Vedic literature
- Characteristic features of a balanced pulse
- Immediate effect of pulse reading
- Learning to detect balance & imbalance in the body through pulse
- Learn the qualities of Vata, Pitta & Kapha in the pulse
- How to feel the 15 Subdoshas in the pulse
- How to analyze the structural & functional imbalance in the subdoshas
- How to feel the Seven Dhatus in the pulse & its significance
- Progressive stages of imbalance in the pulse
- How to prevent imbalances & restore balance through pulse
- Features of an imbalanced pulse
- How to feel agni in the pulse
- How to feel the degree of Ama in the pulse
- Assessment of Ojas in the pulse
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar is a world-renown Ayurvedic physician & Educator from India born of a traditional Rig-Vedic family. He holds an M.D. in Ayurvedic Medicine, with a Gold Medal from the prestigious Pune University in India.
Dr. Suhas is one of the most academically accomplished Ayurvedic physicians in the US, Who has traveled worldwide popularizing Ayurvedic Medicine, setting up clinics, offering courses for both medical professionals and laypersons, and has provided Ayurvedic consultations for thousands of patients.
He is an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker and a visiting Professor at various Ayurvedic Schools & Universities, worldwide. He is an Adviser and Consultant for the Chopra Center. He was featured in numerous radio and television shows like Dr. Oz, NBC and many more. He is an experienced Clinician & an insightful Vedic Counselor, who adds tremendous value to his clients and students alike.
He is an internationally acclaimed Researcher, Best Selling Author, Formulator and Consultant to various nutraceutical companies.
He is the lead formulator of Zrii, Achieve, Accell, Zrii Rise & Purify.
He is currently the Director of “Ayurvedic Healing“ an Integrative Wellness & Panchakarma Clinic in Santa Cruz, California.