Ayurveda is a language that can help you make sense of the natural world and teach you how to live in greater harmony with its rhythms. To live your Ayurvedic practice does not mean to follow a rigid list of do’s and don’ts, rather it means to create your own dynamic relationship with these principles and apply them in daily action to your own life. The food you eat, how you breathe and move your body, and the way you live each day, are all ways in which to come home to yourself. In this module, you’ll learn how to build your own living Ayurveda practice through the many seasons, stages and cycles of life.
- Learn what it means to live an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Knowledge of the influences of time and transitions
- Developing routines for age, stages of life, and seasons
- How to cook and eat according to Ayurveda
- Navigating traditional wisdom in the demands of a modern world
- How to use food, breath, movement, and meditation therapeutically
- How to structure your daily routine
- Caring for your senses
- Essential body care practices
- Tools for building balanced meals
- Everyday digestive remedies
- Sadhanas for the doshas
Claire Ragozzino is a certified yoga instructor and Ayurvedic practitioner with a background in nutrition and natural cooking. Her work is dedicated to bringing yoga, Ayurveda, and nutrition to a modern lifestyle. She is the author of the popular site, Vidya Living, and also writes and photographs for online and print publications surrounding topics of food, culture, and our relationship to nature. Her first book, Living Ayurveda, offers a comprehensive Ayurvedic cookbook and lifestyle guide. Claire works with clients around the globe, specializing her work in women’s health, and leads immersive workshops and retreats.